Written by Administrator Thursday, 10 May 2012 07:53When an old man died in the geriatric ward of a nursing home in GRASS VALLEY, CA. It was believed that he had nothing left of any value.
Later, when the nurses were going through his meager possessions, they found this poem. Its quality and content so impressed the staff that copies were made and distributed to Every nurse in the home.One nurse took her copy to Missouri.
The old man's sole bequest to posterity has since appeared in the Christmas edition of The News Magazine of the St. Louis Association for Mental Health. A slide presentation Has also been made based on his simple, but eloquent, poem.And this little old man, with nothing left to give to the world, is now the author of This 'anonymous' poem winging across the Internet.
Crabby Old Man...What do you see nurses? . . ... . . What do you see?
Written by Editor1 Wednesday, 22 June 2011 13:48
Read this, be safe.
Their house burnt down nothing left but ashes. They have good insurance
So the house will be replaced and most of the contents. That is the
Good news. However, they were sick when they found out the cause of the
The insurance investigator sifted through the ashes for several hours.
He had the cause of the fire traced to the master bathroom. He asked her
Sister-in-law what she had plugged in the bathroom. She listed the
Normal things....straighteners, hair-dryer. He kept saying to her, "No,
This would be something that would disintegrate at high temperatures".
Then her sister-in-law remembered she had a Glade Plug-In, in the
The investigator had one of those "Aha" moments. He said that was the
Cause of the fire. He said he has seen more house fires started with the
Plug-in type room fresheners than anything else.
He said the plastic they are made from is THIN. He also said that in
Every case there was nothing left to prove that it even existed. When
The investigator looked in the wall plug, the two prongs left from the
Plug-in were still in there.
Her sister-in-law had one of the plug-ins that had a small night-light
Built in it. She said she had noticed that the light would dim and then
Finally go out. She would walk in to the bathroom a few hours later, and
The light would be back on again. The investigator said that the unit
Was getting too hot, and would dim and go out rather than just blow the
Light bulb. Once it cooled down it would come back on. That is a warning
The investigator said he personally wouldn't have any type of plug in
Fragrance device anywhere in his house. He has seen too many places that
Have been burned down due to them.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 June 2011 13:25 Written by Editor1 Wednesday, 22 June 2011 13:14
First click on the picture, then try to touch his nose with your cursor.....
Last Updated on Monday, 17 January 2011 13:36 Written by Administrator Monday, 17 January 2011 13:20My husband was working in a hospital as an IT engineer, as the hospital is planning to set up a database of its patients and he knows some of the doctors quite well. The doctors used to tell him that whenever they have a headache, they are not willing to take PANADOL / PARACETAMOL. In fact, they will turn Herbal Medicine or find other alternatives. This is because Panadol is toxic to the body, and it harms the liver. According to the doctor, Panadol will remain in the body for at least 5 years.
And according to the doctor, there was an air-hostess who consumed lots of Panadolas she needed to stand all the time and work under lots of pressure. She's now in her early 30's, and she is undergoing kidney cleaning (DIALYSIS) every month.Whenever we have a headache, that's because it is due to the electron / Ion imbalance in the brain. Some alternative solution to cope with this matter is Drink lots of water.
Page 1 of 2